Eagle Photonics Pvt. Ltd. is a trailblazer in Training & Consultancy Services. Our learning solutions focus on developing or enhancing the competencies and behaviors needed by individuals and teams in order to accomplish meaningful goals in any organization.
We Provide Training to
Industrial Personnel, Field Personnel & Fresh Graduates.
EPPL Training Categories:
01. In-House / On-Site Training
We’ve organized and distilled knowledge for proven training courses that consistently draws rave reviews from people needing to build a solid base of knowledge. Understand the jargon and buzzwords fill in the gaps. Understand mainstream technologies and trends and how it all fits together.
02. Customized training
Our customized training allows customer/audience to define a program that precisely suites their needs. We provide instructor-led hands-on trainings with relevant industry information and technology advance.
03. International Training
We focus on bringing out the best in telecom professionals by exposing them to latest global technological advancements and industry best practices. We have a group of in-house training resources, distinguished consultants, facilitators and training associates who can handle training for different verticals.
Training Programs in India
Independent Overseas Training
Overseas Programs Under CTO
Our Training Reach
Why Choose Us?
Six Reasons to Take Eagle Photonics Training
Eagle Photonics training is designed for the engineers and professionals needing an overview and update, and for those new to the business needing to get up to speed quickly on telecommunications, datacom, IP, networking, wireless, MPLS and VoIP.
- Cut through the buzzwords, jargon and vendor hype to gain the big picture view of communications and networking you can put to use today and into the future.
- Build the career-enhancing knowledge tools you need to succeed in the fast-changing world of communications.
- Build a structural understanding of telecommunications and networking, allowing you to make meaningful comparisons and informed decisions.
- Understand mainstream solutions to today’s requirements, and obtain templates you can put to immediate use.
- Fill in the gaps, and see how it all fits together. Develop a solid understanding of telecom, datacom, networking and IP fundamentals — knowledge you can’t get reading trade magazines or talking to vendors.
- Eagle Photonics instructors are highly experienced professionals with broad and deep knowledge of telecommunications, data communications and networking technologies. All of our instructors have the ability to cut through the jargon and buzzwords to explain the key concepts and mainstream solutions in plain English, bringing about the knowledge you can’t get by reading trade magazines or talking to vendors.
We’ve helped hundreds of individuals and companies fulfill their telecommunication training needs. Some of our most frequent seminar attendees include:
- Project leaders responsible for dealing with specification and implementation of communication and network projects.
- Non-technical personnel needing to be able to converse with “techies”… management, administration and finance personnel wanting to eliminate frustration when everyone else is talking in jargon and buzzwords.
- Technical sales and marketing personnel, customer configuration analysts and managers from LECs, CLECs, IXCs, ISPs, VPN and VoIP providers needing to fill in the gaps and build a structural knowledge of technologies, services, equipment and mainstream solutions.
- Those new to the business needing to get up to speed quickly. Telco personnel needing to get up to speed on VoIP, IP and broadband.
- Personnel from hardware and infrastructure manufacturers needing to broaden their knowledge to understand how their products fit into the bigger picture.
- IS/IT professionals requiring an overview of telecom, datacom and IP networking technologies, services, mainstream solution and industry trends.
- Decision makers seeking a big picture perspective of telecommunications networks and services – in plain English.